Process, Meeting Agenda, Timelines
Entreprenuers in Small Firms
in Large Firms
Even in large, wealthy corporations, very few senior
leaders have discretionary funds. The plan will unfold
within the budget, and folks always say "you cannot
predict tomorrow." A key to successful strategy
formulation is being flexible and clearly assigning responsibilities.
- How long until the strategy pays for itself?
- How and how often will we get feedback on the plans
- Is the plan at the right level of detail?
- How much contingency funding needs to be set aside?
- Are the goals explicit, clear?
- Has the responsibility and accountability been delegated?
- Does the strategy align with our incentive system?
- Have the key players committed to the plan "eyeball
the action plans, budget numbers