Process, Meeting Agenda, Timelines
Entreprenuers in Small Firms
in Large Firms
This is the organizational meeting. The Concepts
Chapter prepares the team leader to run this meeting,
to determine the focus and urgency of the team's work.
The team leader, the boss, two or three key players
on the team
- What does the team need to study?
- How diverse does the team need to be? What mix of
experience and recent work with customers?
- Why now? Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What resources does the team have?
- Will team members be able to make decisions, or do
they have to get someone else's approval.
- What is the urgency?
The team membership, funding, responsibility and timeline.