Process, Meeting Agenda, Timelines
Entreprenuers in Small Firms
in Large Firms
the best options, coordinate
At this meeting, the strategic planning team presents
the best routes they identified to their boss for a decision,
in the presentation style he or she prefers.
The boss, the team, others who will dedicate resources
to the plans
- If the boss wants a single recommendation rather
multiple options to choose from, the team will have
to meet beforehand to agree the best option
- If the plan is revolutionary, rather than a very
formal meeting, the presentation could be a small private
meeting so the boss has time to reflect of the idea
The boss's expectations
- What is the benefit to the organization?
- Who is going to do it?
- What is it going to cost?
- Has the strategy been coordinated? Are there objections?
- Is the timing right? Why now?
the Options and Costs
the Action Plans