Process, Meeting Agenda, Timelines
Entreprenuers in Small Firms
in Large Firms
Strategic Planning Align to Corporate Vision and Goals
The final section of this chapter, called Team Forecasting,
describes how to conduct the strategic planning process
with top-down guidance.
- This approach aligns the units of the corporate
- The forecast of one to two years is very important,
to develop a realistic budget
- During the reviews, it control method to track progress
and adjust resourcing
- Bottom-up entrepreneurs eventually
have to sell their idea through this process as they
compete for funds
- Entrepreneurs, who have the check book, can take
shortcuts with the budgeting
Don't expect miracles
This process will not necessarily produce a revolutionary
idea. It is incremental, evolutionary.
At the same time, this is how most of us learn about
the big picture and then can become better strategic
thinkers. This is where most of us pay our dues.
| Based Forecasting Timelines
|| Which Approach Is Best?